Improve Your Skills
During the Baldridge Program our instruction will emphasize:
- Reading faster with better comprehension
- Identifying important ideas while reading
- Organizing ideas for class discussions, papers, exams, etc.
- Being able to remember more details
- Increased concentration
- Overcoming the necessity of re-reading
- Scanning at 1,000 words per minute or higher
- Varying reading rates for different materials
- Arriving at sound critical evaluations
- Getting more pleasure from reading
Who We Are
Baldridge Reading and Study Skills, Inc. is a teaching organization founded in 1956 by Kenneth and Lila Baldridge to help college level students read and study more efficiently.
What We Do
The content of the Baldridge Reading & Study Strategy Program has been best described as “being able to read faster, with stronger concentration, better comprehension and having greater retention – in less time”.